Single life is saturated in downs and ups, and even though the remarkable moments are not usually fun to live through, they make for fantastic activity. Tinder has partnered with ladies’ lifestyle journal Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into exactly what matchmaking is actually like throughout the usa.
âSingle, Swipe, Perform’ is actually a 12-episode audio show hosted by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & affairs Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is joined each week by a hollywood guest host to split down the most notable, hilarious, emotional, intimate and relatable matchmaking stories provided by Tinder people through the country.
“Between all of us only at Cosmo, and our very own buddies at Tinder, we have now heard numerous untamed internet dating tales recently and they are merely too-good not to discuss,” Brennan claims in a marketing video. “Jetting to The Bahamas after the very first date? Booking six times back-to-back in identical night? We’ll enter into all of it with singles living everywhere from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Repeat.'”
Five symptoms being introduced thus far, each around 20 minutes or so long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off The Record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of intimate wellness company Unbound, to go over internet dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest city up to now in on Tinder, with increased suits than any additional U.S. town.
- Mormon Nation: TFW You Don’t Understand Language. Brennan is accompanied by previous Disney star, star, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to have a chat about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball a lot more than Bae. Brennan is joined by comedian Liza Treyger to listen about the times that rock together with times that blow in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Everybody’s Got a Hoodie Saturated In A Few Ideas. Brennan is accompanied from inside the business with Zach Kornfeld, a quarter for the YouTube comedy experience The attempt men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated internet dating pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon It’s a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually joined within the studio by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and writer, to get the low-down on online dating when you look at the area of south belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder is not necessarily the very first matchmaking company to test the podcasting waters. Bumble revealed one period of its very own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, previously this year. Unsubscribe is organized by Jada Sezer, mental health and the body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Perform’ is available on all significant podcast service providers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Gamble, Spotify and Stitcher. New attacks will likely be available every Tuesday in July.